PING G425 LST Fairway Woodsview other products
Spinsistency is all about helping you hit consistently. By normalising the spin low on the face, the most common miss-hit on a fairway wood stops being an issue. Consistency is the key to improving your game, after all, so we're definitely fans of this!
Key features & benefits:
- Low Spin Technology is designed to add yards to your fairway wood shots
- FaceWrap technology delivers a lot of flex at impact for speed & distance
- Spinsistency normalises spin, speed & distance on the most common miss-hit area (low on the face)
- Tungsten sole weights increase MOI from previous PING models for added forgiveness
- 3-dot alignment aid on the crown
- 17-4 stainless steel body, maraging steel face & high-density tungsten back weight
If you're not completely in love with your fairway wood, we believe this PING design could change the way you feel.